Moab Minerals completed the acquisition of an 81.85% stake in Linx Resources, along with an additional 7.75% through the conversion of loans, increasing its total ownership to 89.6%.

Linx Resources, an Australian proprietary company, holds uranium projects in Tanzania.

The newly acquired assets include the Manyoni and Octavo Uranium projects, which collectively cover an area of 216km2.

The Manyoni Project is conveniently located 5km north of Manyoni town, providing strategic access to railway and highway infrastructure, along with essential utilities.