Hot Chili has set up a new water company, HW Aguas para El Huasco SpA, in partnership with Chilean iron ore company Compania Minera del Pacifico.

Hot Chili holds an 80% interest, while Compania Minera del Pacifico holds the remaining 20%.

The new company aims to develop a multi-user seawater and desalinated water supply network to serve the Huasco Valley region of Chile, targeting future water demand for communities, agriculture, and mining developments.