What is Yancoal Australia about?
Yancoal Australia (ASX:YAL) is an Australian coal producer, with a focus on producing high-quality thermal and semi-soft coking coals for export and domestic markets. Yancoal Australia's operations are focused on mining and processing coal at its five operating mines in New South Wales and Queensland.
Is Yancoal Australia a public or private company?
How many people does Yancoal Australia employ?
What sector is Yancoal Australia in?
Where is the head office for Yancoal Australia?
New South Wales, Australia
What year was Yancoal Australia founded?
Where does Yancoal Australia operate? Locations of Yancoal Australia global operations
- Global view
What are Yancoal Australia’s services?
Overview of Yancoal Australia offerings
Mining and processing coal at its five operating mines in New South Wales and Queensland for export and domestic markets.
Yancoal Australia is developing new coal mines, such as the Moolarben Coal Mine and the Watermark Coal Project, to increase its production capacity and meet growing demand for coal.
Expanding its existing coal mines: Yancoal Australia is expanding its existing coal mines to increase its production capacity and extend the life of its operations.
Yancoal Australia is investing in new technologies, such as autonomous mining trucks and artificial intelligence, to improve its efficiency and productivity.
Who is in the Yancoal Australia executive team?
Yancoal Australia leadership team
- Mr. David James Moult M.B.A., CEng, MBA, FAusIMM, FIMMM, MAICDChief Exec. Officer
- Mr. Ning Zhang FCPACo-Vice Chairman
- Mr. Ning SuChief Financial Officer
- Mr. Bill McKinstreyExec. Gen. Mang. of Operations
- Mr. Brendan FitzpatrickGen. Mang. of Investor Relations
- Ms. Ling Zhang B.A., M.A., BA, MA, AGIA, GAICDCompany Sec. & Chief Legal, Compliance and Corp. Affairs Officer
- Mr. Mark SalemExec. Gen. Mang. of Marketing
- Mr. Frank FulhamChief Devel. Officer