What is Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield about?
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (ASX:URW) is a global developer and operator of retail destinations. The company owns and operates over 80 shopping centres in 12 countries, including Australia, Europe, and the United States. URW's shopping centres are typically large, mixed-use developments that include a variety of retail stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Unibail owns and operates a portfolio of 75 shopping centres in 12 countries which attracts over 900 million visits annually. URW also owns and operates 10 convention and exhibition venues in Paris, France. Currently, its €51B portfolio is 87% in retail, 6% in offices, 5% in convention and exhibition venues, and 2% in services (as at June 30, 2023).
Is Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield a public or private company?
How many people does Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield employ?
What sector is Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield in?
Where is the head office for Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield?
What year was Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield founded?
What are Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield’s services?
Overview of Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield offerings
Listed on the French CAC 40 and the Australian ASX 300.
Retail: 78 shopping centres in 12 countries and retail in airport terminals in the US.
Offices: high quality office spaces in Paris CBD.
Venues: 10 convention and exhibition centres in Paris, hosting around 800 events a year and welcoming more than 10 million visitors.
Who is in the Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield executive team?
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield leadership team
- Mr. Jean-Marie TritantChairman of the Management Board & Group CEO
- Mr. Fabrice MouchelGroup CFO & Member of Management Board
- Mr. Olivier BossardChief Investment Officer, Group Chief Devel. Officer & Member of Management Board
- Ms. Catherine PuechoultresChief Customer Officer & Member of Management Board
- Mr. Sylvain MontcouquiolChief Resources & Sustainability Officer and Member of Management Board
- Audrey ArnouxGroup Director of Investor Relations
- Mr. David ZeitounExec. MD & Group Gen. Counsel
- Ms. Christi KarandikarExec. MD & Group People Officer