What is Technology One about?
Technology One (ASX:TNE) is an Australian software provider, offering a comprehensive suite of enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM), and human capital management (HCM) solutions. The company's products are used by over 1,500 organisations across a wide range of industries, including government, education, healthcare, financial services, and retail.
Is Technology One a public or private company?
How many people does Technology One employ?
What sector is Technology One in?
Where is the head office for Technology One?
What year was Technology One founded?
Where does Technology One operate? Locations of Technology One global operations
- Global view
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Papua New Guinea
What are Technology One’s services?
Overview of Technology One offerings
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software that helps businesses manage their core financial, operational and human capital processes.
Customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses manage their customer interactions and relationships.
Human capital management (HCM) software that helps businesses manage their workforce, including payroll, performance management and succession planning.
Local government solutions that help local governments manage their operations and services.
Education solutions that help schools and universities manage their operations and student learning.
Financial services solutions that help financial institutions manage their operations and customer relationships.
Who is in the Technology One executive team?
Technology One leadership team
- Mr. Edward James ChungChief Exec. Officer
- Mr. Paul JobbinsCFO & Company Sec.
- Mr. Stuart MacDonaldChief Operating Officer
- Mr. Stephen Kennedy BBus, FCIS, FGIA, GradDip AppHead of Governance, Risk & Compliance and Group Company Sec.
- Mr. Ben MalpassExec. VP of Sales & Marketing
- Ms. Alison ChalmersExec. VP of People & Culture and Corp. Services
- Mr. Gareth PyeDeputy CFO & Group Director of Corp. Devel.
- Mr. David CopeExec. VP of Customer Experience