What is Schaffer Corp about?
Schaffer Corp (ASX:SFC) is a diversified industrial and investment company with core operating divisions in Manufacturing (Automotive Leather and Building Materials) and Investments. Originally incorporated in 1955, the company was first listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in 1963 and currently employs around 900 employees in three countries.
Is Schaffer Corp a public or private company?
How many people does Schaffer Corp employ?
What sector is Schaffer Corp in?
Where is the head office for Schaffer Corp?
What year was Schaffer Corp founded?
Where does Schaffer Corp operate? Locations of Schaffer Corp global operations
- Global view
- Perth, Australia
What are Schaffer Corp’s services?
Overview of Schaffer Corp offerings
Automotive leather: Schaffer Corp is a leading manufacturer of automotive leather, supplying its products to some of the world's largest carmakers.
Building materials: Schaffer Corp is a leading manufacturer of building materials, including roofing, insulation, and cladding products.
Property investments: Schaffer Corp has a portfolio of property investments, including office buildings, industrial properties, and retail centers.
Equity investments: Schaffer Corp has a portfolio of equity investments in a range of companies, including listed and unlisted companies.
New technologies: Schaffer Corp is investing in new technologies to improve the efficiency and sustainability of its operations.
Who is in the Schaffer Corp executive team?
Schaffer Corp leadership team
- Mr. John Michael Schaffer A.M., BCom(Hons), FCPAChairman & MD
- Mr. Ralph Leib B.Com., BAcc, BCommChief Financial Officer
- Mr. Anton K. MayerExec. Director
- Mr. Jason Mark Cantwell BBus (Acc), CPA, MBA, GIA(Cert)Group Financial Controller & Company Sec.
- Mr. Jason M. Walsh B.Bus, MBAGen. Mang. of Delta Corp. Limited
- Mr. Dan Birks BAgrSc, MBAGen. Mang. of Howe Automotive Ltd
- Mr. Mike Falconer TEng, CEI, OMIEAustGroup Gen. Mang. of Schaffer Building Products Group