What is Resolute Mining about?
Resolute Mining (ASX:RSG) is an Australian gold mining company with operations in Africa. The company has four operating gold mines: Syama and Mako in Mali, and Ravenswood and Bibiani in Ghana. Resolute also has a number of exploration projects in Africa. Resolute's operations are focused on the production and exploration of gold. The company's gold mines produce approximately 700,000 ounces of gold per year. Resolute is also focused on developing new gold projects and expanding its existing operations.
Is Resolute Mining a public or private company?
How many people does Resolute Mining employ?
What sector is Resolute Mining in?
Where is the head office for Resolute Mining?
What year was Resolute Mining founded?
Where does Resolute Mining operate? Locations of Resolute Mining global operations
- Global view
- Ivory Coast
What are Resolute Mining’s services?
Overview of Resolute Mining offerings
Syama Gold Mine (Mali): A world-class gold mine with a JORC resource of 14.9 million ounces at 4.8 grams per tonne gold.
Mako Gold Mine (Mali): A high-grade gold mine with a JORC resource of 3.1 million ounces at 10.4 grams per tonne gold.
Who is in the Resolute Mining executive team?
Resolute Mining leadership team
- Mr. Terence Neil Holohan B.Sc., C.Eng.MD & CEO
- Mr. Douglas Warden B.Com., BCom, C.A., CA, GAICD, M.B.A., MBAChief Financial Officer
- Mr. Richard Steenhof L.L.B.Gen. Counsel & Company Sec.
- Mr. Geoff MontgomeryChief Operating Officer
- James VirgoGen. Mang. of Fin. & Investor Relations
- Mr. Bruce MowatExec. Gen. Mang. of Exploration
- Mr. Shane O'SullivanCorp. Security Mang.