What is PSC Insurance about?
PSC Insurance Group (ASX:PSI) is an Australian insurance broker and underwriting agency. The company provides a range of insurance products and services to businesses and individuals across a variety of industries. PSC Insurance's operations include the broking of insurance policies, the underwriting of insurance risks, and the provision of claims management services. The company's focus is on providing high-quality products and services to its clients at a competitive price.
Is PSC Insurance a public or private company?
How many people does PSC Insurance employ?
What sector is PSC Insurance in?
Where is the head office for PSC Insurance?
What year was PSC Insurance founded?
What are PSC Insurance’s services?
Overview of PSC Insurance offerings
Broking of insurance policies for businesses and individuals across a variety of industries.
Underwriting of insurance risks for a range of clients, including businesses and individuals.
Provision of claims management services to help clients manage and resolve their insurance claims.
Development of new products and services to meet the changing needs of the insurance market.
Expansion of its existing portfolio of products and services to offer more choices to clients.
Improvement of its operational efficiency to reduce costs and deliver better value to clients.
Who is in the PSC Insurance executive team?
PSC Insurance leadership team
- Mr. Joshua ReidGroup Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. John Robert DwyerDirector of Broking & Exec. Director
- Mr. Antony David Robinson B.Com., C.P.A., M.B.A., BCom (Melb), ASA, MBA (MelMD & Exec. Director
- Ms. Tara FalkExec. Director
- Mr. James KalbassiExec. Director
- Ms. Julia MitchellGroup Mang. Governance & Compliance
- Mr. David G. HoskingCEO of PSC Australia & New Zealand
- Adam BurgessCEO of Speciality