What is Orora about?
Orora (ASX:ORA) is a packaging company, with operations in Australia, New Zealand, and North America. Orora manufactures and supplies a wide range of packaging products, including glass, metal, beverage cartons, and corrugated fibreboard. Orora's objectives are to maintain its strong position as Australasian packaging company, to grow its market share in key markets, and to develop innovative and sustainable packaging solutions.
Is Orora a public or private company?
How many people does Orora employ?
What sector is Orora in?
Where is the head office for Orora?
What year was Orora founded?
Where does Orora operate? Locations of Orora global operations
- Global view
- New Zealand
- United States
What are Orora’s services?
Overview of Orora offerings
Glass manufacturing: Orora is a manufacturer of glass in Australia and New Zealand, producing a wide range of glass products for the food and beverage, wine and spirits, and pharmaceutical industries.
Metal packaging: Orora manufactures a variety of metal packaging products, including food cans, beverage cans, and aerosol cans.
Beverage cartons: Orora is a manufacturer of beverage cartons in Australia and New Zealand, producing a wide range of carton products for the milk, juice, and beverage industries.
Corrugated fibreboard: Orora is a manufacturer of corrugated fibreboard in Australia and New Zealand, producing a wide range of corrugated board products for the packaging and shipping industries.
Who is in the Orora executive team?
Orora leadership team
- Mr. Brian Phillip Lowe M.B.A., MBACEO, MD & Director
- Mr. Shaun C. Hughes B.A., B.Com.Chief Financial Officer
- Grant WarnerGen. Mang. of Treasury & Investor Relations
- Ms. Ann L. Stubbings B.A., BA/LLB, L.L.B., MAICDChief People, Sustainability & Governance Officer, Company Sec. and Group Gen. Counsel
- Rhianna FursdonGen. Mang. of Corp. Affairs
- Mr. Matthew Wilson B.Com., L.L.B.Chief Strategy & Corp. Devel. Officer
- Mr. Frank Pennisi B.S., M.S.Pres of Orora Packaging Solutions