What is Origin Energy about?
Origin Energy (ASX:ORG) is an Australian integrated energy company, providing electricity, natural gas, and liquefied natural gas (LNG) products and services to over 4.5 million customers. The company also operates a portfolio of renewable energy assets, including solar and wind farms. Origin Energy's operations are focused on the exploration, production, generation, and sale of energy products and services. The company's electricity generation assets include a mix of coal, gas, and renewable energy. Origin Energy also operates a retail business that sells electricity and natural gas to residential and commercial customers.
Is Origin Energy a public or private company?
How many people does Origin Energy employ?
What sector is Origin Energy in?
Where is the head office for Origin Energy?
What year was Origin Energy founded?
Where does Origin Energy operate? Locations of Origin Energy global operations
- Global view
What are Origin Energy’s services?
Overview of Origin Energy offerings
Electricity generation: Origin Energy generates electricity from a mix of coal, gas, and renewable energy sources.
Natural gas production: Origin Energy produces natural gas from fields in Australia and New Zealand.
Liquefied natural gas (LNG) production: Origin Energy produces LNG from its Australia Pacific LNG project in Queensland.
Electricity retail: Origin Energy sells electricity to residential and commercial customers in Australia.
Natural gas retail: Origin Energy sells natural gas to residential and commercial customers in Australia.
Renewable energy development: Origin Energy is developing a portfolio of renewable energy projects, including solar and wind farms.
Who is in the Origin Energy executive team?
Origin Energy leadership team
- Mr. Frank G. Calabria BEc, FCA, FFin, GradDip, MBAMD, CEO & Exec. Director
- Mr. Lawrence John Tremaine BBus, FCPAChief Financial Officer
- Mr. Greg JarvisExec. Gen. Mang. of Energy Supply & Operations
- Mr. Jon BriskinExec. Gen. Mang. of Retail
- Mr. Andrew ThorntonExec. Gen. Mang. of Integrated Gas
- Mr. Anthony LucasExec. Gen. Mang. of Future Energy & Technology
- Mr. Liam BarryGroup Mang. of Investor Relations
- Ms. Kate JordanGen. Counsel and Exec. GM of Company Secretariat, Risk & Governance