What is IPH about?
IPH Limited (ASX:IPH) is an intellectual property (IP) services group that provides a range of IP services to clients in over 25 countries. IPH's services include patent and trademark filing and prosecution, IP management, and IP litigation. The company also provides a range of IP technology solutions, such as its Practice Insight platform. IPH also operates the Australian Trade Mark Search (ATMS) database. IPH has a number of projects underway, including the development of new IP technology and the expansion of its services into new markets.
Is IPH a public or private company?
How many people does IPH employ?
What sector is IPH in?
Where is the head office for IPH?
New South Wales, Australia
What year was IPH founded?
Where does IPH operate? Locations of IPH global operations
- Global view
- Sydney, Australia
What are IPH’s services?
Overview of IPH offerings
Patent and trademark filing and prosecution: IPH helps clients to file and prosecute patents and trademarks in Australia and around the world.
IP management: IPH helps clients to manage their IP portfolios, including advising on IP strategy, developing IP assets, and managing IP risk.
IP litigation: IPH represents clients in IP disputes before courts and tribunals.
IP technology solutions: IPH provides a range of IP technology solutions, such as its Practice Insight platform, to help clients to manage their IP portfolios more effectively.
Who is in the IPH executive team?
IPH leadership team
- Dr. Andrew BlattmanCEO, MD & Director
- Mr. John WadleyChief Financial Officer
- Mr. John O'Shea BEC, M.B.A.Chief Operating Officer
- Mr. Tee Tan B.E., M.B.A.Chief Information Officer
- Mr. Philip Heuzenroeder BEc, L.L.B., L.L.M., LLB, LLMGroup Gen. Counsel & Company Sec.
- Ms. Cath Harris B.A.Chief People Officer
- Mr. Simon Saunders MBA, MSc, BSC (Hons), GradCertTMLPHead of IT & Systems
- Martin ColeManaging Director of Capital Markets Communications