What is Incitec Pivot about?
Incitec Pivot (ASX:IPL) is an Australian fertiliser and industrial chemicals manufacturer and distributor. The company has operations in Australia, North America, Europe, Asia, South America and Africa. IPL's products are used in a wide range of industries, including agriculture, mining, construction and manufacturing. The company manufactures and distributes a range of fertiliser products, including ammonium phosphates, ammonia, urea, sulphuric acid and superphosphates. IPL is the only domestic manufacturer of ammonium phosphates and urea. Incitec’s subsidiary, Dyno Nobel, produces explosives and blasting services, providing a full range of products and services to the mining, construction, and seismic exploration industries.
Is Incitec Pivot a public or private company?
How many people does Incitec Pivot employ?
What sector is Incitec Pivot in?
Where is the head office for Incitec Pivot?
What year was Incitec Pivot founded?
Where does Incitec Pivot operate? Locations of Incitec Pivot global operations
- Global view
- United States
What are Incitec Pivot’s services?
Overview of Incitec Pivot offerings
Fertiliser products: Incitec Pivot manufactures and distributes a range of fertiliser products, including ammonium phosphates, ammonia, urea, sulphuric acid and superphosphates.
Industrial chemicals: Incitec Pivot manufactures and distributes a range of industrial chemicals, including ammonium nitrate, nitric acid, sulphuric acid and sodium nitrate.
New fertiliser product development: Incitec Pivot is developing new fertiliser products, such as slow-release fertilisers and precision agriculture products.
As well as 20 plants in the US, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Indonesia and Turkey, Incitec Pivot Limited has joint venture operations in South Africa, Malaysia, China and Australia.
Who is in the Incitec Pivot executive team?
Incitec Pivot leadership team
- Ms. Jeanne M. Johns B.S.MD, CEO & Exec. Director
- Mr. Paul Victor B.Com., BCompt (Hons), C.A., CA (SA), Intl. Tax laChief Financial Officer
- Mr. Greg Hayne B.Com., M.B.A.Pres of Dyno Nobel Asia Pacific & Interim Pres of Incitec Pivot Fertilisers
- Mr. Braden Lusk P.E., Ph.D.Pres of Dyno Nobel Americas
- Mr. Robert Rounsley B.Sc., M.B.A., M.Sc.Chief Technology Officer
- Ms. Margot Sharapova B.A.Exec. Chief Information Officer
- Geoff McMurrayGen. Mang. of Investor Relations
- Mr. Rob MillChief People Officer