What is Cyclopharm Ltd about?
Cyclopharm (ASX:CYC) is a nuclear medicine company that develops, manufactures, and markets radiopharmaceuticals for the diagnosis and treatment of disease. The company’s flagship product is Technegas, which is a radiopharmaceutical used for functional lung ventilation imaging.
Is Cyclopharm Ltd a public or private company?
How many people does Cyclopharm Ltd employ?
What sector is Cyclopharm Ltd in?
Where is the head office for Cyclopharm Ltd?
New South Wales, Australia
What year was Cyclopharm Ltd founded?
Where does Cyclopharm Ltd operate? Locations of Cyclopharm Ltd global operations
- Global view
- Macquarie Park, Australia
What are Cyclopharm Ltd’s services?
Overview of Cyclopharm Ltd offerings
Technegas: A radiopharmaceutical used for functional lung ventilation imaging.
Research and development: Cyclopharm is actively engaged in research and development, with a focus on developing new radiopharmaceuticals for the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary diseases.
Who is in the Cyclopharm Ltd executive team?
Cyclopharm Ltd leadership team
- Mr. James S. McBrayer F.A.C.I.D., BSPharm, GDM, FAICD, AIMCEO, MD, Company Sec. & Director
- Mr. Mathew FaragChief Operating Officer
- Mr. Graham N. PhillipsFin. Mang.
- Dr. Mark DovertyGlobal Head of Regulatory Compliance & Clinical Research
- Ms. Sally-Ann CorneliusHead of Sales
- Ms. Niamh McAreeHead of Quality and Regulatory
- Mr. Chris QuinnHead of Service
- Ms. Sui Ling CheahFinancial Controller