What is CSR Ltd about?
CSR (ASX:CSR) is an Australian building materials company. The company operates a diversified portfolio of businesses, including building products, cement, lime, and gypsum. CSR's products are used in a wide range of construction projects, from residential housing to commercial and infrastructure developments. CSR's operations are focused on the production and sale of building materials to customers in Australia and New Zealand. The company has a strong track record of operational excellence and is committed to sustainability. CSR is also investing in new technologies to improve its products and services.
Is CSR Ltd a public or private company?
How many people does CSR Ltd employ?
What sector is CSR Ltd in?
Where is the head office for CSR Ltd?
What year was CSR Ltd founded?
Where does CSR Ltd operate? Locations of CSR Ltd global operations
- Global view
- Sydney, Australia
What are CSR Ltd’s services?
Overview of CSR Ltd offerings
Production and sale of building products, cement, lime, and gypsum to customers in Australia and New Zealand.
Expansion of production capacity to meet growing demand.
Development of new products and services to meet the evolving needs of customers, such as lightweight building materials and sustainable solutions.
Investment in new technologies to improve operational efficiency and reduce environmental impact.
Expansion of reach into new markets, such as Asia and the Middle East.
Commitment to sustainability and social responsibility, including emissions reduction and community investment programs.
Who is in the CSR Ltd executive team?
CSR Ltd leadership team
- Ms. Julie Ann Coates B.A.CEO, MD & Exec. Director
- Mr. David Fallu BBUS, FFIN, LLB (Hons)CFO, Exec. GM of Property, Aluminium and Acting Exec. GM of Masonry & Insulation
- Ms. Andree TaylorGen. Mang. of Investor Relations & Corp. Communications
- Catherine FlynnExec. Gen. Mang. of HR & Safety
- Chris KarakatsanisHead of Health, Safety & Environment
- Ms. Marion JohnstoneGen. Mang., Treasury & Strategic Capital
- Sara LomGroup Financial Controller
- Ms. Jillian HardimanCompany Sec.