What is Calix Ltd about?
Calix (ASX:CXL) is an Australian technology company that develops and commercialises innovative solutions for water treatment, CO2 mitigation, biotechnology, advanced batteries, and more sustainable mineral and chemical processing. Calix's core technology is a patented process that uses a mineral honeycomb to capture and remove pollutants from water and other fluids. Calix's operations are focused on the development and commercialization of its technology. The company has a number of research and development partnerships with universities and other organisations, and it is also working to commercialise its technology through a number of joint ventures and licensing agreements.
Is Calix Ltd a public or private company?
How many people does Calix Ltd employ?
What sector is Calix Ltd in?
Where is the head office for Calix Ltd?
New South Wales, Australia
What year was Calix Ltd founded?
Where does Calix Ltd operate? Locations of Calix Ltd global operations
- Global view
- San Jose, United States
What are Calix Ltd’s services?
Overview of Calix Ltd offerings
Water treatment solutions: Calix technology removes pollutants from water, including arsenic, fluoride, and heavy metals.
CO2 mitigation solutions: Calix technology captures and stores CO2 emissions from industrial processes.
Biotechnology solutions: Calix technology is used to produce biofuels and other renewable chemicals.
Advanced battery solutions: Calix technology is used to develop more efficient and sustainable batteries.
Sustainable mineral and chemical processing solutions: Calix technology is used to reduce the environmental impact of mineral and chemical processing.
Technology development and commercialisation services: Calix offers its technology development and commercialization services to other companies.
Who is in the Calix Ltd executive team?
Calix Ltd leadership team
- Dr. Philip Hargraves Hodgson B.E., BE, Ph.D.MD, CEO & Director
- Dr. Mark Geoffrey Sceats B.Sc, B.Sc., Ph.D.Co-Founder, Chief Scientist & Exec. Director
- Mr. Darren Charles B. Com, FCPACFO & Company Sec.
- Mr. Hinne Temminck TuinstraGen. Mang. of Strategy & Portfolio
- Dr. Doug KelleyGM of Water (North America) & Pres of Inland Environmental Resources, Inc.
- Mr. Daniel RennieChief Exec. Officer of the LEILAC Group
- Mr. Vincent NguyenGen. Mang. of Operations
- Dr. Louise KeyteChief Technology Officer & GM of Sustainable Processing