Base Resources Ltd
Base Resources Ltd
What is Base Resources Ltd about?
Base Resources (ASX:BSE) is an Australian-based, Africa-focused mineral sands exploration and production company with a focus on the production of titanium minerals (including lminite and rutile) and zircon. The company's operations include the exploration, development, and production of mineral sands. Base Resources' key projects include the Kwale Mineral Sands Project in Kenya and the Toliara Sands Project in Madagascar.
Is Base Resources Ltd a public or private company?
How many people does Base Resources Ltd employ?
What sector is Base Resources Ltd in?
Where is the head office for Base Resources Ltd?
What year was Base Resources Ltd founded?
Where does Base Resources Ltd operate? Locations of Base Resources Ltd global operations
- Global view
- West Perth, Australia
What are Base Resources Ltd’s services?
Overview of Base Resources Ltd offerings
Kwale Operations (Kenya): A long-life, high-margin mineral sands operation producing a suite of mineral sands products, including ilmenite, rutile, and zircon.
Toliara Project (Madagascar): A world-class mineral sands project with significant potential to produce ilmenite, rutile, and zircon.
Exploration for new mineral sands resources (Australia, Africa, and other): Ongoing exploration activities to identify and develop new mineral sands resources.
Who is in the Base Resources Ltd executive team?
Base Resources Ltd leadership team
- Mr. Timothy James Carstens B.Com., BCom, ACAMD & Exec. Director
- Mr. Kevin Balloch BBus, CPAChief Financial Officer
- Mr. Chadwick Poletti B.Com., BCom, L.L.B., LLB (Hons)Chief Legal Officer & Company Sec.
- Mr. Stephen HayGen. Mang. of Marketing
- Mr. Andre GreylingGen. Mang. of Project Devel.
- James FullerMang. of Communications & Investor Relations
- Mr. Colin ForbesGen. Mang. of Environment & Community Affairs
- Mr. Jean Bruno RamahefarivoGen. Mang. of External Affairs - Madagascar